Please follow these instructions for completing the registration process. There are two sections.
- Section 1 is for 'Applying for booth space'.
- Section 2 is for 'Registering participants.'
Please read carefully. Thank you.
1. If you are applying for booth space, registration will be implemented in two steps. Please begin with [STEP 1]. After your booth space is confirmed by JALT, please go to [STEP 2]. Please make sure you have looked at the latest EME layout before making a selection for booth space.
Please confirm that you have read, understand and accept the Terms of Agreement before submitting the Booth Application Form.
2. If you are only registering participants for the conference, please go directly to [STEP 2]. Fill-in the Representatives Attending the Conference using the EME Participation Form. EME Participation Form. The form will be available in July.
STEP 1. Submission of the Booth Application Form
Submission Phase 1: Gold Sponsors
- Sponsor in 1st position: June 01 - June 06
- Sponsor in 2nd position: June 07 - June 13
- Sponsor in 3rd position: June 14 - June 20
- Sponsor in 4th position: June 21 - June 27
- Sponsor in 5th position: June 28 - July 04
- Sponsor in 6th position: July 05 - July 11
EME Coordinator or Associate Member Liaison will contact each of you via email with the latest booth layout map and will confirm your preferred locations. Please have several options ready.
Submission Phase 2: Silver Sponsors
- Open: 11:00 (JST) on July 19
- Close: 18:00 (JST) on July 25 (additional request are continued until August 31)
Submission Phase 3: Conference Sponsors and New Members
- Open: 11:00 (JST) on July 26
- Close: 18:00 (JST) on August 31
Please fill out the Booth Application Form with all the necessary information. On this form you will be asked to submit:
- Your details (name, organization, email, JALT number and two contact telephone numbers),
- Your booth location requests.
You may input up to three location requests in order of preference (Choice #1, Choice #2 and Choice #3), stating the initial unit and additional units.
Please submit the form during the specified period. Our EME Coordinator or Associate Member Liaison will contact you soon after your submission and confirm your booth allocation.
STEP 2. Submission of the EME Participation Form
Applicable to All Associate Members
- Open: 11:00 (JST) on July 26 (also available after you confirmed your booth locations with JALT)
- Close: 18:00 (JST) on October 1 for the EME Participation Form.
Once your booth allocation is confirmed, please fill out the EME Participation Form with all the necessary information. This form is for requesting equipment for your booth space and registering participants. Please note that changes to participant's registration will be accepted after the closing date above, but handling charges will apply. (1,000 JPY per person)
!! IMPORTANT !!
- Please read the Terms of Agreement once again before the registration. By submitting the form you are agreeing to the terms in the agreement. Please make sure you have read through the terms before submitting.
- If you need to make changes after your initial submission, you will have to make another application. Only the most recent application will be used.
- After completing the form, please make sure that you CLICK on the CONFIRM button at the bottom of the registration form ONLY ONCE. You should then have a confirmation page appear. If this does not happen, please go back to the form and try again.
- Make sure to keep a copy of the confirmation page for reference.
If you are sponsoring a participant at the conference, please be sure to inform the individual that they do not need to personally register for the conference.
Please also be advised that all the conference badges and bags will be ready on Friday, November 23 during the set up.
Details about Watanabe Ryutsu Delivery Service are available as below.
- For Overseas Associate Members:here
- For Domestic Associate Members using Watanabe Ryutsu Delivery Service and other delivery services: Japanese and English
If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to contact us.